Wind Turbine Cables and Accessories - Manufacturing and Supplies
Reliable, High-Performance Cabling Products for Wind Turbines
- Low-voltage Loop Cables
- Flexible Medium Voltage Cables
- Nacelle Cables for linking generators to transformers
- Low-Voltage Aluminum Cables
- Control Cables
- Fiber-optic Cables
- Sensor Cables
Our company manufactures and supplies a broad range of wind turbine cables and accessories. From cable design and engineering to full manufacturing services in the USA and abroad we can be your wind turbine cable supplier of choice. As an electrical cable assembly manufacturer and supplier with decades of experience, we helped customers in industrial and commercial markets with standard and custom cable assemblies, wire harnesses, electro-mecahnical assemblies and accessories for a very large diversity of applications. Our wind turbine cables and accessories are reliable, high performance cabling products, made to meet the demanding requirements of this field.
What you can expect from us:
- Wind turbine cable design, engineering and rapid prototypes in the USA
- Built to Specs wind turbine cables
- Quality wind turbine cables and accessories
- Light, flexible cables that can handle torque, extreme temperatures, oil and cooling fluids, vibration, aging, etc.
- Customized wind turbine cabling products
- Easy assembly and installation and exceptional durability
We are fast and dependable and we respond quickly to Quote Requests.
We can manufacture a large diversity of wind turbine cables, from loop and nacelle cables to control, sensor and optical fiber cables, including all connectors and numerous accessories. Our wide range of reliable cable solutionsare well known for quality and performance
- USA wind turbine cable supplier
- Innovative and customized wind power cabling products
- Halogen-free insulations available
- Technical and R&D support
- International qualification including UL/CSA, standardization and interconnectivity
Wind Turbine Power Cables - Low-voltage loop cables and Flexible medium voltage cables.
They absorb torsion due to the nacelle's constant adjustment to face the wind, and can operate at extreme exterior temperature ranges. They are also oil and abrasion-resistant. Low voltage cables can be built from copper low voltage cables or aluminum low-voltage cables, weighing half as much as copper power cables.
These cables need to withstand the intense heat generated by bundled cables in a confined area (often above 125癈). Due to the confined space, nacelle cables can also be built using Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) bulk cable.
For linking generators to transformers positioned up in the nacelle in very large wind turbines, we supply LV silicone cables that can endure.
Wind turbine control cables
Can be both copper and fiber optic. They are used to control the motor drive for nacelle positioning or for continuously transmitting high volumes of monitoring data
Are used to connect the wind turbine array of sensors which measure wind speed, ambient temperatures, nacelle temperature, and turbine performance parameters.
Contact us Today for Wind Turbine Cable Manufacturing and Supplies